Hey people! Our Governor decided a few days ago to not allow ticketed music according to his latest speech and they are only opening the bars for food, no live shows. This was not the news we wanted to hear. We have contacted all the bands and parties involved to see where we should go from here as far as holding out for the Governor’s next announcement on the 18th or if we move forward with a date change. We just got this news from the club and promotion company so we’re letting you all know ASAP. After considering that it’s probably less than a 50/50 chance at this point that the Governor is going to open us up for live music again we feel it’s only smart to change the date to early next year to be safe. It’s getting too close to the show date and many of you will need to change travel plans and we want to avoid the worst if the news is bad and they continue to keep live events shut down. This absolutely sucks and is not what we wanted but it is what it is and we are at the mercy of the state rules.
All that being said, the new date we have from the venue is March 5th & 6th and just about everyone is on board that originally was on board to play, vend, etc. and we might be able to make the show a little bigger and better by then too. Hopefully we’ll at the least be able to open up more ticket sales as that was a rough one to pull off to begin with.
Most importantly all tickets are covered and usable/refundable, etc. according to the promotion company so no worries there. You can request a refund at any time or hang on to your ticket for the new date. We know this sucks and it’s not the news we wanted to bring you but there’s nothing we can do about it except wait for our politicians to open up things again. Thanks for your support and understanding.